When hearing the name “Kneaders”, all you can think may be the famous Kneaders French toast Recipe. A set of French toast wrapped in typical Kneaders sauce will make you tempted to try.
- 8 slices of Kneaders Cinnamon Bread loaf
- 3 cups of vanilla milk
- A tablespoon of vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 8 medium-sized eggs
- A cup of strained flour
- ¾ teaspoon of granulated salt
- A cup of heavy whip cream
- 2 cup of brown sugar
- A cup of corn syrup
- A cup of caramel syrup
Cooking Instructions for French Toast:
- Take out electric griddle and preheat it to 375 ° F.
- In baking dish, whisk eggs, salt, vanilla extract, milk, and a cup of brown sugar.
- When reaching 375° F, slide butter to the electric grille and spread it across the plain.
- Take out bread slices and dip them into baking dish mixture. Make sure all sides are covered.
- Put bread slices onto griddle. When the sides turn golden brownish, flip them over.
- When all sides are evenly toasted, set them aside in tissue-coated plate.
- After the toast are warmed up, put them into large plate.
Kneaders Pancake Syrup Recipe:
- Pour the rest of ingredients, including the rest of brown sugar into a saucepan.
- Cook sauce over medium heat for about 5-8 minutes.
- Stir the mixture until the sauce has become fluid and creamy, or when the sugar is melting.
- When it reached the condition, please take it simmer for about 3 minutes.
- Pour sauce over French toast, and keep the rest in a sauce boat.
The carbohydrates and proteins contained in this recipe are slightly high, while the kneaders French toast nutrition intake tends to vary. In one serving of Kneaders French toast Recipe, there are 27g total carbs, 25g total fat, 11g sugar, and 32g of protein.
Well, enjoyed with a glass of lemon tea and the refreshing spring breeze, Kneaders French toast recipe will surely be pleasant and tasty snack.