Anyone who is currently active in the arts-in-healthcare movement and has been a SAH member for at least one year is invited to consider running for election to SAH’s board of directors. Applications for nominations are due by February 15 each year. For more information, contact the SAH office. If you would like to be considered for nomination to the SAH board, please print out, complete this form, and return it to the SAH office after Jan 1st.
Requirements for Board of Directors Membership
- One full year membership in SAH prior to election
- Attendance at two in-person board meetings annually (associated costs covered by individual)
- Attendance at a minimum of two conference calls annually (associated costs covered by individual)
- Email at either home or office
- Currently active in field of art and/or healthcare
- Commitment to board fundraising and committee work (average of approximately 1-3 hours per week)
- Fiscal support of SAH programs beyond payment of annual dues recommended
Please print out our application and send one copy and all supporting materials, postmarked no later than February 15 to: Society for the Arts in Healthcare, 1229 15th Street N.W., Washington, DC 20005. The application may not be submitted by fax or email.